The Swiss Implementation Science Network (IMPACT) was founded by members of the Institute of Nursing Science (INS) and the Swiss TPH in October 2019 with the goals to:
- Showcase implementation science projects in health care and health care related sciences conducted by Swiss researchers and institutions especially;
- Provide networking opportunities for implementation science researchers and other interested stakeholders in Switzerland;
- Provide training opportunities for implementation science; and
- Leverage funding options for implementation science in Switzerland.
2nd IMPACT Conference
The 2nd IMPACT Conference will be held from February 9th to 11th, 2022:
- February 9th, 2022, 13:00-15:40 CET (virtual pre-conference workshop)
- February 10th, 2022, 15:00-18:00 CET (hybrid conference)
- February 11th, 2022, 15:00-18:00 CET (virtual conference)
→ The pre-conference workshop aims to provide training for novice implementation scientists and will be held online.
→ The first conference day, February 10, 2022 will be held in a hybrid format, allowing you to choose whether to attend the conference in person in Basel or online. Since the number of on-site-places is limited, places are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The number of virtual participants is unlimited.
→ The second conference day, February 11th, 2022, will be held virtually.
→ Participation in the virtual pre-conference workshop on February 9th, 2022 is free, but registration is required. Regular registration for the conference on February 10th-11th, 2022 is open until February 2nd, 2022. The registration fee for the two conference days is CHF 130.